MENU

Slide

Saturday, April 26, 2008



BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!

DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!

Miss kerlynn: Aiyoh dear,
hahas how am i suppose to know who're you!

i receive so many girls email everyday. -.-"

My auntie: lol, hello my auntie, no feel to play majong leh~
got "feel" then tell you! Hahahahas!

Trixy: Hahahas, yes! long time no see,
And yah loh, the pizza very cute~
The place is damn cute luh, mickey chairs somemore. :D
awww, the heels very nice right, sold alrdy!


Anon5609:
erm, F CUP?
F cup would look gross man, so scary! :x

Hazzie: Hahahas, erm i've done a couple of hair ads.
But the rest aren't for commercial purposes. (:

Nat: Hey dear~ I'm in schoooool. Hahahahas,
And i love my new friends! :D

Bao: Wahh, i think if i go into design,
i would totally DIE, my creativity is like, so darn limited.
Hahahahahas! Yeah i don't mind buying
designed tee if i like the designs!
Do show me your site once you're done yeah! (:


Lynna: Hey babe, of cos i rmb you! :D







I feel like i haven't blog for a thousand years.
@#$%^&*



Darling's bought tickets to watch the Formula Drift thingy tomorrow.
http://www.formuladrift.com.sg/

I hope it weather won't be too hoooooot!
Sunblock sunblock sunblock!
Else i'll be complaining and whining @ mr boyfriend
aaaaaaall day and driving him nuts!






I think it's taken like.. 2-3 weeks ago?






.... I think my brains are fried.
Yah, like totally man.





Yesterday after class this bunch of guys was talking to me,
And one of them was telling me,
"hey fidel, you remember me or not?
Yesterday you chat with me online yeah."

I was like, huh? Since when?
I thought i only talked to sebastian and eman?
o.0"

I think and think and think until my eyes going to
pop out already i still don't recall myself talking to him!





And today, i keep pacing around my house and
wanna go and do things and take things yadda yadda.
But when i walk there, i totally forgot what i wanted to do!
No kidding man! GOSH! WHAT'S HAPPENING!









Last sunday at Liang Court, while waiting
for our katsu bento and japanese curry rice~

Hahahahas, after camwhoring with my churchmates
perspired like siao and feeling damn sticky,
so i bathed at boyf's house before we went to Liang Court.
So my hair is like totally unstyled and flat/straight!
Don't laaaaaaugh~



I need to dye my hair, I need to dye my hair
I need to dye my hair, I need to dye my haaaair!
*SCREAMS!*


I swear he's the best in making ugly faces. -.-
Even my ugly duckie face also cannot compare with his!








By the way, i'm selling this~
I bought it at kinokuniya, and finish reading it in one day!
So it's in perfect perfect condition.


Koizora - Sky of Love (Book 1)
I'm sure most of you have saw the movie
and cried like crazy over it yeah?
The book is even nicer!

Bought it at $16.58
Selling at: $12



I'm alright with meetups or postage.
Email me at fidelistoh@gmail.com if
you're interested or you've any enquiries! (:







And my chacott powder finally finally finally came loh!
I think it's quite good, no wonder it's raved in
japanese magazine and stuff!



It'd really a very big tub man, like my whole palm~
I think can use afew years. :x






I wore a victorian styled satin shirt with a vest
and black jeans to school yesterday,
And when felicia saw me she was like,
"wth, why you wear until so formal?
You got presentation ah?" Lol.


Sebastian gave us a ride to bishan and we had lunch there,
Saw something really really really obscene!



Gross! Sitting right opposite me somemore.
It's like her whole undies come out she dunno?!
really WHOLE UNDIES LOH.
I thought it was her camisole or whatever at 1st.
Then i realize, NO, it's her undies.
Gosh.





Went to eat Fish & Co with Nicholas and Felicia after school,
Not a fan of Fish & Co, so oily man!
And the stupid calamari really is horrible. -.-"
Didn't have anywhere to go, so we watch Run Papa Run.





Puff Puff Puff!




This morning, in the cab on my way to a
casting for an eye advertisment.



So bored at home, So i baked!
Like finally right, dunno how many thousand
years i didnt cook/bake anything already.
must have the, FEEL you know you know!
Hahahahas!




Hmmm... what am i doing?




.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....





Do you get it?
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....




Do you get it now?
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....


Rainbow cupcakes!







I love cupcakes!
They're so so so pretty to look at.
And this is so easy to make, except when i had to spread
the coloured batter layer by layer to make a nice stripe,
I spend so long doing it!



Before y'all start bugging me for the receipe!
Here you go~
http://community.livejournal.com/curiouscupcakes/241873.html#cutid1








Just received yet another shot from the
Siloso Beach Resort shoot with Alan.








Boyf is out with his singing class friends for dinner
and he bought me my favourite cinnamon bun
from my favourite bakery at Holland V!
Yuuuuum, i want it nooooow! *whines*



Oyasumi Nasai, Loves!

No comments: